b) Drawings, specifications, P.O. not available.
Lot of non-uniform quality and requires segregation before re-offering.
d) Refusal to get samples tested in approved/RITES lab at your cost(If testing
facilities are not available/approved or in case of any problem in approved
2) Vendor could not arrange for
inspection within 7 days of call inspite of personal contact/phone with
3) Material offered at premises where adequate room or light etc not
available for proper sampling or inspecting.
4) Internal Inspection and test records incomplete/not as per contractual
5) Lead time required for completion of inspection (including laboratory
investigation/testing time) is not available.
6) Other (As on explained by IE)